The Art of Meditation
5 Public talks given betwen 1969 and 1978.
Unlike most other religious teachers, Krishnamurti does not offer a method of meditation. On the contrary, he states categorically that meditation is not a practice, a system of prayer, or the repetition of a mantra. It is not learning how to concentrate or how to control thoughts; not is it a spiritual exercise undertaken at set times every day.
Meditation is a part of our ordinary existence, a state of awareness with which one meets life.
- Meditation is not different from Daily Life. (Talk in London on 23 March 1969)
- Find out what Meditation is not. (Talk in New Delhi on 24 December 1970)
- Meditation implies the ending of all conflict. (Talk in Ojai, California, 17 April 1977)
- The Art of Meditation. (Talk in San Francisco, 25 March 1975)
- Silence, That is not created by Thought (Talk in Brockwood Park, England, 3 September 1978)
This is an Audio MP3 and is in English.
- Standard Delivery in 5-8 days.
- Expedited Delivery in 3-6 days.